Happy New Year from the Lemnisk Team!! As we usher in 2022, here are two exciting new analytics capabilities on the Lemnisk platform:
– Event Metrics
– Funnel Metrics
Event and Funnel Metrics Release
Before we proceed, a quick word on Events. We recently made significant changes to how we ingest and process customer data into the platform. Specifically, we implemented a standardized “event-based” framework.
This new approach ensures the following:
- every customer touchpoint – website, app, CRM, etc. – is defined as a Source
- every Source customer data is defined as a standard Event (Track, Identify, Page, Screen)
- every Event has defined Properties associated with it (string, number, data, object, array, integer)
What are the benefits?
- Standardized data collection and organization ensures we can scale our engagement more easily and predictably
- It allows you to share these events with other tools and platforms in a seamless way by setting them up as “Destinations”
- It brings a very good structure to analytics and reporting. And allows you to leverage powerful reporting features. E.g. the two new reports we released for you today – Event Metrics & Funnel Metrics
Now, to the two reports.
This report lets you drill down into every event captured in the Lemnisk Customer Data Platform for a defined time range. This can typically be:
- All events
- Events with specific Include/Exclude filters
As you connect more and more marketing systems to the Lemnisk CDP, this analytics report gives you an unprecedented “single & centralized” view into every customer event happening anywhere in your enterprise.
The funnel metrics report helps you understand how users are moving through a series of defined steps in a defined time period. Each step is an “Event” that you select while setting up the funnel. The report gives you insights on drop-offs at each stage of the event. And with the Lemnisk CDP – you can track a funnel across multiple tools, including offline events that are captured in the CDP.
Please contact your Customer Success or Delivery partner if you are not on the event-based framework yet. Or if you want to understand these reports in more detail.
We will continue releasing powerful features each week through January like we did during December. So keep watching this space!
By Bijoy K.B | Senior Marketing Manager at Lemnisk