Lemnisk’s Ad Policy Guidelines
Lemnisk operates through the highest quality network and hence intends to implement best practices in the industry, which require Lemnisk’s advertiser partners to adhere and comply with these guidelines at all times.
Lemnisk shall not accept an advertiser partner that displays any content, products or services listed below. The below listed topics are not exhaustive and Lemnisk reserves the right to reject or remove a partner from its network at its sole discretion. Lemnisk reserves the right to detail, delete, add, modify or update this policy at any time. Lemnisk shall post such changes directly on this page and/or on any other place that Lemnisk deems appropriate.
1. Prohibited Content
- Harassment or hate speech: Content that is intended to insult, defame or threaten an individual or groups of individuals, and/or based upon race, sex, national origin, religious affiliation, age or sexual orientation.
- Nudity/sex: Any image, graphic or content that is obscene, includes nudity, sexually suggestive text, images or situations or otherwise uses inappropriate or provocative language.
- Shocking/Offensive values: Content, language or images, which are violent, disrespectful, vulgar or offensive.
- Illegal activity or legally questionable activity: Illegal products and services, products or services of questionable legality or that facilitate illegal activity.
- Intellectual property infringement: Content that infringes any third party intellectual property rights (misappropriation of a trademark/logo, distribution of copyrighted material without the express authorization of the owner, or counterfeit goods)
- Misleading content: Any fraudulent or deceptive claims. Claims must be substantiated, clear and accurate.
- Adult content: Content that is sexual or pornographic in nature including nudity, sex toys, videos and/or images of people in sexually suggestive or provocative positions.
- Business opportunities: Ponzi schemes, Pyramid schemes, Get-rich-quick schemes, free money offers or other similar moneymaking opportunities, which are legally questionable.
- Firearms and weapons: Ammunition, firearms, paintball guns, guns, air guns, explosives, bombs, knives or weapons of any kind and fireworks.
- Online pharmacies: Content pertaining to selling of medicines by online pharmacies either with or without prescription and informative websites related to medicines except if the online pharmacies are certified as per local applicable regulations and expressly approved by Lemnisk.
- Medications and healthcare products: Prescription drugs, recreational drugs, erectile or sexual enhancers, paternity tests, controlled substances such as steroids, anabolic or hormones and any product that claims to have a similar effect to illegal substances, and weight loss drugs that make unrealistic claims.
- Dating: Promoting casual sex or discreet encounters. This does not include regular dating websites that promote love and/or commitment and/or matrimonial services.
- Political content: Political organizations, candidates, political initiatives or events.
- Religious content: Religion or philosophical belief, any ritual of a specific religion, religious agendas or events.
- Minor: Websites that specifically target minors under 13 years of age.
- Tobacco and drugs: Cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, cigars, cigarillos, tobacco pipes, rolling papers and smokeless tobacco.
- Products related to - endangered species, i.e. elephant ivory and shark related products and/or Alcohol or spirits. Endangered species list might be universal and/or specific to the jurisdiction that the advertiser is governed by.
- Unsecure content: Adware, spyware, P2P application, malware, spyware, viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful computer code that interferes with or disrupts the integrity or performance of the Lemnisk Service.
Lemnisk prohibits any content that targets the following characteristics of a person:
- Skin color or ethnic origin
- Religion or personal belief
- Sexual orientation or practices
- Medical / health condition
- Financial status
- Membership or political orientation
- Police record
- Age (age range is acceptable)
You as an advertiser partner is/are responsible for ensuring that content available on your websites, product(s)/product feed and/or services comply with the applicable laws and regulations and you agree that you shall be solely responsible for any claims, suits, losses that arises on account of your content.
In case of violation of the above norms/policy conditions, Lemnisk shall initiate a warning to the advertiser partner(s) to immediately comply with the policy. If the concerned advertiser partner, is subsequently found in violation of the Lemnisk Ad Policy Guidelines, then Lemnisk shall suspend the advertiser partner’s campaign on its platform. The process of re-activating such an account would be at the discretion of Lemnisk after it is satisfied that the advertiser partner has complied with Lemnisk’s Ad Policy Guidelines.
Lemnisk’s Ad Policy Guidelines are reviewed and updated periodically; send us an email to email@example.com for the updated guidelines.