Key Responsibilities : ● Innovate, design, and develop test automation frameworks.
● Build automation frameworks to break/test complex back-end systems.
● Master the skills of performance benchmarking of large scale back-end applications.
● Be a Quality Engineering guru, and influence the development team for best practices.
● Be a thought leader in open source technologies, and contribute back to open source!
● B.E/B.Tech Degree in Computer science, Information technology from a reputed institution.
● 0 - 2 years of strong, hands-on design and coding ability, preferably in an OOP Language.
● Ability to design and develop test automation frameworks, preferably in Java.
● Should have hands-on experience on Linux, and shell scripting.
● Should have excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● Excellent in Computer Science fundamentals, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
● Should have the ability to analyze and decompose large system into smaller individual components, and design a strategy to test this system.
● 0-1 years of experience in Test Engineering with a focus on large scale web applications, preferably back-end systems
● Should have a strong passion for Quality, and should be driven by a set of good Quality Engineering Principles, and evangelize them.
● Strong expertise in any of the open source test frameworks such as JUnit, TestNG etc.
● Passionate at learning new open source technologies and frameworks
● Contributions to open-source frameworks or a public GitHub account!
● Experience in building/managing continuous integration systems