Bangalore | India
- Lemnisk is looking for a Senior Dev Ops Engineer to work with Engineering to help accelerate, automate the testing and release of applications into its Kubernetes environment quickly and reliably.
- Experience in development, operations in a fast changing, multi tech stack environment is a must.
- Experience in programming in a higher level language (Java/Ruby/Python) to script installation, config and provisioning.
- Expertise in tooling that works across AWS, Azure and Google Cloud for continuous delivery solutions.
- Proponent of Infrastructure as code and other means of optimization of infrastructure deployment
- Setup and maintain a CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins and AWS Code pipeline
- Ability to work with external teams (PingSafe, OptIT) on security of the system
- 4+ years of experience in application development or dev ops
- Understanding of ISO 27001, 27018, SOC2 compliance with respect to cloud infrastructure security.
- Strong working Knowledge of Kubernetes, Helm charts(or equivalent), AWS EKS, ECS, and Docker along with CI/CD
- Monitor and report metrics on cloud spend and optimization opportunities
- Hire and manage the dev ops team
- B.Tech (or equivalent) in CSE/equivalent degree
- Familiarity with AWS and Azure infrastructure tools and experience with cloud infrastructure management.
- Ability to clearly articulate design and implementation choices
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Possess a strong grasp of automation tools
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- Understanding of alerting and monitoring through Prometheus/Any other monitoring frameworks
- Exposure to Kafka/Confluent platform
- Familiarity with REST APIs/ Micro services