These days every financial marketer in Insurance is looking to target or engage with their prospects/customers across different stages of the Sales Funnel.
There are two common questions consistently been asked by an Insurance Marketer:
- How can I engage new website visitors and existing customers outside the website at an individual level & that too without denting our marketing budgets?
- What is an alternative to e-commerce mobile app notifications for Insurance?
Web Push Notification (WPN) addresses the above concerns,
- WPN provides user engagement outside-the- website and enables ‘push notification’ capability of mobile phones to web browsers
- It is a completely free marketing channel and doesn’t involve any media cost.
- It is available for desktop web and mobile web audience thus increasing the reach.
- Higher engagement (less intrusive) as the user opts in for the web push
Web Push notification has been an important channel for some time now. However, very few Insurance Marketers have realized its true power. More so, because they have not been able to implement the use cases which are relevant to their businesses.
We follow our “ACE” Strategy to target different types of Audience at various Sales funnel stages in the Insurance industry.
Below are some of the exotic use cases in Insurance, divided among the above highlighted stages –
Higher engagement rates and above use cases provide an exciting opportunity for Insurance marketers to use WPN for engaging the audience in the entire sales funnel.
Have you implemented some of the above use cases of Web Push?
Please share in comments or any other use case that you have implemented.
To know more about Insurance case studies & exotic use cases relevant to your business, please feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
By Abhinav Mittal | Director – Sales at Lemnisk